Sell Us Your Charlotte County House Fast in 3 Easy Steps.
Provide Contact & Property Info
Just fill in the form below, and you’re all set! We’ll get the process started for you.
We’ll Reach Out For A Live Chat
We’ll call you and make an appointment. Virtual walk-throughs available.
Schedule Closing & Get Your Cash
If you like our offer, simply set a closing date & get your cash at closing.
Starting The Process Of Selling Your Charlotte County Property Is Fast and Easy!
We will provide a quick, no-hassle sale at a fair price. If your goal is to sell your home for cash, let us make you an offer today!
Need To Sell Your Charlotte County House?
Enter your contact information below.
Answer 5 simple questions on the next page
to receive your personalized no-obligation cash offer within 24 hours!
Advantages of a Cash Sale
Cash Sale Process:
- Eliminates the Middle Man: No Lenders, No Seller or Buyer Agents.
- Eliminates the need to meet the Buyer’s Insurance/Lender electrical, plumbing, or roof requirements for the property to attain financing.
- No financing means a faster sale. No waiting in the line for underwriting to get to the file.
- No seller disclosures. No risk of buyers discovering a major issue and seeking monetary compensation.
- No stress going back and forth with counter offers, seller contributions, and repair requests.
By simply paying cash, the sale is simple. We make buying your house fast and easy!
WHY A CASH OFFER IS BETTER
|FAST CHOICE HOMEBUYERS||TRADITIONAL HOME SELLING PROCESS|
|Cash offer in 48 hours of house inspection||Risk of Buyer financing falling through after 3 weeks|
|No staging and no strangers entering your home||Time and expense to stage and schedule for showings and multiple Open Houses|
|No Repairs, No Cleaning||Manage repairs, Cleaning, Staging|
|Our offer is the Final Offer||Re-negotiation of purchase price after inspection|
|No commissions and we cover your closing costs||Realtor commission and Closing costs|
Now you know the advantages of a Fast Choice Homebuyers cash purchase of your Charlotte County property!
Next, let’s walk through how we calculate your fair offer price!
We take a very structured and mathematical approach to determining our cash offers. As homeowners ourselves, we understand the need to want the most money possible for your property. This is why we don’t just pull an offer price out of thin air and we first take into consideration everything from detailed repair estimates, to holding/selling costs, and exactly much we think the property will be worth after it has been renovated.
The following factors are what we consider when deciding how much we are able to offer on a Charlotte County property:
- After Repair Value (ARV): This is what the market value of your house will be AFTER we buy and renovate the house. But since the South Florida real estate market is constantly changing, the true ARV after all renovations have been completed could be better or worse than our original estimate.
- Cost Of Repairs (COR): This is what our cost will be for fixing/updating the house AFTER we purchase it from you.
- Holding Costs: This is the cost of holding the property while we are waiting for the renovations to complete. e.g. utilities, insurance, interest on any hard money loans (used to facilitate a fast all-cash purchase), taxes, etc.
- Selling Costs: Although we buy houses without involving agents, we, on the other hand, have to use an agent to sell that house again AFTER we have purchased it from you and fixed it up. So we have to pay agent fees, closing costs, taxes, holding costs, etc. This is usually 10% altogether of the selling price. (Our Selling Cost = 10% x ARV)
- Our Minimum Profit: We always try to do right by our customers and try them the same we would like to be treated. However, we also need to be able to cover all our expenses and reserve to help fund future projects. We would rather be able to consistently make a small profit than to inconsistent make a large. Therefore, we keep this to an absolute minimum so we can present you with the highest possible offer. This creates a truly win-win relationship between us and our customers!
Here Is An Actual Case Study…
A 3 bedroom/2 bathroom pool house had an estimated ARV of $425,000. However, the house needed about $125,000 in renovation (flooring, kitchen, bathrooms, roof, hurricane impact doors/windows, painting, appliances, upgraded electrical & plumbing, etc.) which was estimated to take 6 months to complete. Additionally, the monthly expense of holding the property was approximately $2000/month.
So factoring in all variables, here is how the offer price for this property was determined..
And now you know our not-so-secret formula of determining how much we can offer on the property!
What We Consider When We Buy Houses
Our goal is to give you the strongest offer possible so we can buy your house.
To do that, we need to understand your needs:
How quickly do you want to sell?
What is the condition of the house?
What is your goal for selling?
Other companies will often try to give you the lowest possible offer. This doesn’t make any sense to us. We spend time and effort doing your home analysis so we can get you a great cash offer for your home in Florida. We spend time and money driving to properties all over Florida. All these services are 100% FREE to you! No one will accept a low ball offer and we don’t expect you to do so either.
Want To Know What YOUR Numbers Look Like?
Give us a Call or Text.
Remember it’s just a conversation not an obligation!
What Happens Next If You Accept Our Offer?
You will be required to sign and return a simple purchase and sell agreement.
Once you return the signed purchase and sell agreement, we will open an Escrow account immediately. Escrow will then provide you with Escrow and Title paperwork to complete.
Once all parties have received the necessary completed paperwork from you, we will wire the closing funds to Escrow. It only takes us one day to wire the closing funds to Escrow.
Once the Escrow receives the closing funds, Title records the sale on the date of your choice. After Title records the sale, Escrow will wire your closing proceeds to your bank account or you can pick up a check at Escrow.
After you confirm your money is in your bank account, we meet you to get the keys.
Cash In Your Hands, Property Off Your Hands. It’s Really That Easy!
Yes, It Really Is That Easy
Are you Based in Florida?
A: Yes. We are based in Fort Lauderdale metro area. Learn more about our team through the About Us page.
Can you really close in 14 days?
A: Yes, we can. As long as there is clear title and you work with us to get the deal done, we can easily meet that timeline, maybe faster. And since we are going to buy your house in cash, we don’t need to wait for a bank to approve a mortgage. That’s why we’re able to move so quickly. However, if there are title issues, it may take a bit longer for our attorneys to work out any issues. Even then, we can typically close in less than 30 days.
How do I know you’re going to give me a fair price?
A: Great question. We pride ourselves on doing right by our clients. And since we live right here in the community, our reputation is the most valuable thing we have. It’s important that everyone we interact with has a good experience. It is important that you realize that we’ll need to buy your house at a reasonable discount in order to do the necessary repairs and resell or rent it at a profit. This is a business after all. But rest assured that we will explain our offer in detail to make sure you’re comfortable before making any commitments.
Is this the same as listing my house with a Realtor?
A: No. We are going to buy your house directly from you. We don’t need a realtor to broker the deal and take a commission. We may keep it as a rental or fix it up to resell it to another family down the line.
My house is not in good shape at all. Do I need to make repairs?
A: Not at all. We specialize in “distressed” houses. We’re going to make any necessary repairs once we buy it. That’s the beauty of working with us. We really will buy your house in ANY condition.
My house has open permits or violations. Do I need to have these resolved?
A: Again, We specialize in “distressed” houses. We are experienced in City Liens and the Open Permit process. That’s the benefit of working with us. There aren’t many issues we haven’t dealt with. We have SEEN IT ALL!
Selling your house the traditional way can be stressful, especially when you have other pressing life changes or issues that need your full attention. It takes work, time, and serious expense just to list a house for sale on the MLS, and that’s not even addressing extensive inspections, buyer’s financing process, and the potential of falling through.
Don’t delay or spend a dime to sell your house the traditional way.
Fill out the form above or call us right now at 954-887-1188